Here are some important details regarding our 2016 Holiday Party
- Date: Sunday, December 4th, 2016
- Time: 12:15 p.m. check-in; bowling at 1:00 p.m.
- Location: Merivale Bowling Centre, 1916 Merivale Road
- Disco glow-in-the-dark rock 'n bowl and pizza party
- This is a family event, so all are welcome
- Athletes are to bring a unisex gift valued at $10 for a gift exchange game
This year's party includes two slices of cheese pizza, a fountain drink, slice of cake, one hour of glow-in-the dark bowling (two games) and rental of bowling shoes. The cost is $25.00 per person. This includes all taxes and gratuitees. Additional slices of pizza can be ordered for an extra $2.00/slice. The bar will be open for parents wanting to order a more festive beverage.
IMPORTANT: If you plan to attend, we ask that buy the pizza and bowling package. We cannot accommodate those that only want to bowl or those that do not want to bowl and eat pizza only. The package allows us to secure a group booking and group rate. While this is a family event, parents that do not want to bowl or order pizza are asked to place their own orders separately with the restaurant at the regular rates. Because the kitchen and staff will be busy with our large group, you are asked to place your food orders by 2:30 p.m.
- Deadline to RSVP is Monday, November 28th, 2016. NO LATER please as we have to give advance notice of numbers to the facility. Please note that practices are cancelled so that everyone can participate in this fun event.
- Please RSVP to your team managers
- Check in for bowling begins at 12:30 p.m. Bowling starts at 1:00 p.m. sharp so we you need you there early to collect your payment, get your shoes, and organize the lanes. No check-in will take place after 1:00 p.m. to allow our party planners to also participate in the fun.
- PLEASE BRING EXACT CASH AMOUNT TO PAY FOR BOWLING AND PIZZA. The party fees must be paid on one credit card. Since a parent will be using a personal credit card to pay for this, please bring exact change to pay for all bowlers in your family so that the parent can pay off the amount billed to the credit card.
- All Capital Wave athletes are asked to bring a unisex gift (value $10.00) for a fun Christmas exchange
- Bring your favourite seasonal hat for a fun group photo.
- Upon arrival, please check in with our party volunteers (they will be visibly sitting at a table) who will collect your bowling fees and give you a voucher to bring to the counter to get your shoes.
If you would like to form a team, please do so on your own and email Jeff with your team roster and team name. Teams are composed 6-7 people. If you are forming a few teams of 6-7 people, and want to bowl beside each other, please let Jeff know. We can also assemble teams "on the fly" when everyone checks in.