- Capital Wave Water Polo Club Constitution and By-Laws
- Capital Wave Water Polo Club Policies
- Capital Wave Water Polo Club Screening Personnel Policy
- Coaches Code of Conduct
- Parent Code of Conduct
- Player Code of Conduct
- Tournament Guidelines
- Non Tournament Expense Claim Form
- Tournament Expense Claim Form
- Merchandise Order Form
- Board Meeting Minutes - Members can obtain copies of all Board meeting minutes by sending a request to email@example.com
- National League Games Minor Officials - Sign-Up Sheet
In order for Capital Wave to operate, it is necessary to rely on volunteers to make it affordable for families. The objective of the Capital Wave Volunteer Program is to share the volunteer responsibilities equitably among all our families.
Families are asked to commit to a minimum number of volunteer hours as outlined in the Volunteer program. It is up to individual families to upload their volunteer hours using the Capital Wave Volunteer Points Tracker.For more details, consult the Capital Wave Volunteer Program document.