Active For Life
Ages 16+ to Adult
About our Active for Life Program
Are you looking to stay in shape, try a new sport, or continue playing the sport you love? We know competitive water polo is not for everyone, so this program is perfect for any water polo enthusiast in Ottawa. Our COED program is for any 16+ and older athletes looking to play the game of water polo in a fun learning environment. Our program meets once a week for a mixed session of skills and scrimmages. Want to try recreational water polo with your friends? Join our program today!
About our Masters Summer Swimming Program
If anyone is interested in Masters Swimming this summer, we recommend you check out our Summer Camps page. We are excited to bring this new swimming opportunity to our Masters and Alumni water polo athletes. No better feeling that starting your morning off with a beautiful morning swim.
- Develop water safety skills
- Cultivate health and fitness
- Sample a new sport for which you may have a special talent or passion for
- Meet new friends in a safe, fun environment, that also teaches life lessons
- Build endurance and muscle tone
- Learn water polo basics designed by International and Olympic coaches