FALL 2022 Free Trials
FREE SWIM AND POLO TRIALS
Born between 2008-2016
Mini Waves, Junior Waves, and Competitive Trials
Do you want your kids to be independent in the water and learn fundamental aquatic skills?
Missed out on Swimming Lessons due to Covid-19?
Do your kids love to swim and play on team sports?
Do you want your children to learn life skills through competitions in two sports?
This is it. This is where it all starts.
We invite your child to come out for a free trial for our Fall 2022 Programming. We are excited to offer a one of a kind program in Ottawa that combines both the fundamentals of competitive swimming and water polo.
Trial Location and Dates
Trials for the Fall 2022 Programming will be held at various pools this summer.
- Tuesday August 2 – 6:00pm-6:45pm BREWER POOL (Option #1)
- Tuesday August 9 – 6:00pm-6:45pm BREWER POOL (Option #2)
- Tuesday August 23 – 5:00pm-5:45pm GENERAL BURNS OUTDOOR POOL (Option #3)
- Thursday August 25 – 5:00pm-5:45pm GENERAL BURNS OUTDOOR POOL (Option #4)
- Tuesday August 30 – 5:00pm-5:45pm GENERAL BURNS OUTDOOR POOL (Option #5)
- Thursday September 1 – 5:00pm-5:45pm GENERAL BURNS OUTDOOR POOL (Option #6)
- Sessions will include both swimming and water polo basics
- Every child must complete the Athlete Form below prior to attending their trial
- Parents are allowed to attend
- After the trials, our club head coach will send a follow up email with the registration details of the best program options
Equipment To Bring
- Swim Cap (for long hair)
- Water Bottle
Minimum Level Requirement for Junior Waves
- Must be able to float on their own, swim unassisted, and be comfortable in the deep end
- Must be able to complete 25 meters of recognizable front crawl (freestyle)
- Athletes must be born between 2011 and 2013