Congratulations again to WAVE’s top swimmers that made it to Long Course Regionals this past weekend.
WAVE had some great results and everyone got PBs in their events.
- Lu took almost 2 seconds off her 200 BK
- Charlie took 3 seconds off her 100 FR
- Stan cracked 30 seconds for the 50 Fr with a 29.98
- Nicole took home GOLD in the 50 and 100 BR
- Nathan took over 13 seconds off his 100 FR and over 6 seconds off his 50 FR
- Skawennahawi took time off her 200 and 100 FR
- Jasmine took massive amounts of time off her 200 FR and 200 BK
Well done to everyone!
Special congratulations to Nicole and to Charlie for making times for Ontario Youth Juniors and Festivals. The ladies will be heading to Toronto to race the best in Ontario in less than two weeks.
My best moment as coach for this meet did not come in the pool. It was watching one of our athletes make a complete mess with a croissant on my table and then, without being prompted, picking up and disposing of every last crumb. It was heartwarming.
Brockville Splash ‘n’ Grill
Please fill out the form for your BBQ order by EOD Wednesday. No order, no food…just tears, and you can’t eat tears.
Bring a cash donation for the BBQ.
I saw a few burns yesterday. Hopefully, no heatstroke. I heard a good time was had by all and that it was a nail-biter finish in the 11U game. Well done to all that attended.
Belleville Maddy Kort
If you are going to the Belleville Maddy Kort Invitational meet on June 23 – 24, the group booking expires on Thursday. Here is the link –
Please BRING YOUR FINS!
Life is always better in the water,