What is Celso’s Summer Lake Camp?
Celso’s Summer Lake Camp is a weeklong camp on a lake in August. The athletes play water polo among other fun activities such as rock climbing, canoeing, kayaking, beach volleyball, soccer, and many more. They stay in cabins and have coaches taking care of them 24/7. It is by far the best week of the year for many of our athletes and various special guests appear every year. This year, Celso’s Summer Lake Camp will be from August 11th – August 17th 2019. Limited spots are available and work on a first come first basis. For more information, please contact us now.
- Develop leadership skills
- Cultivate health and fitness
- Sample a new sport for which you may have a special talent or passion
- Meet new friends in a safe, fun environment, that also teaches life lessons
- Build excellent endurance and muscle tone
- Learn advanced water polo designed by International and Olympic coaches
“Our child did not want to return home after having a blast at Celso’s Summer Lake Camp. They bonded extremely well with kids from Capital Wave as well as kids from other clubs in Canada. This is for sure their favourite part of their summer!” – Capital Wave Parent