Summer Lake Camp
What is the Summer Lake Camp?
The Summer Lake Camp is a weeklong camp on a lake in August hosted by WAVE families. The athletes play water polo among other fun activities such as canoeing, kayaking, beach volleyball, soccer, and many more. They stay in cabins and have coaches and moms cooking and taking care of them 24/7. It is by far the best week of the year for many athletes and most athletes do not want to leave the wonderful lake. Every year they have numerous special guests appearing at the lake camp varying from national team players to olympic legends. Next years Summer Lake Camp will take place from August 15th – August 21st of 2021 (right after the 2021 Olympics). Limited spots are available and it is on a first come first serve basis. Registration starts in 2021.
COVID-19 Update: Summer Lake Camp 2020 was cancelled due to COVID-19 restrictions.
For more information, please contact coach Roddy at : email@example.com
“Our child did not want to return home after having a blast at this Summer Lake Camp. They bonded extremely well with kids from Capital Wave as well as kids from other clubs in Canada. This was for sure their favourite part of their summer!”
Follow us on Instagram @summerlakecamp
REGISTER IN 20201!
- Exposed to a variety of sports and summer activities
- Play water polo in a beautiful open lake
- Meet new friends and develop life-lasting friendships
- Learn valuable life lessons in a safe and fun environment
- Learn advanced skills from our special guests with tremendous experiences
- Build character and individual skills