Please see the following policy regarding what to do in case of inclement weather.
It can be found on the website here:
And is repeated here –
Depending on the weather forecast and the current day weather conditions, Capital Wave will make the decision whether or not to cancel the practice. IF you do not receive an email that the practice is cancelled, please assume the practice is still on. If you do not receive an email, it means that the City Pools did not cancel or have intentions of cancelling the practice when CW called to confirm, the current day weather conditions are not as bad as the forecast states, and coaches plan on running the practice with athletes that show up. We will try our best to let families know one hour before practice if their session is cancelled. We hope we don’t have to cancel many practices, but we will keep our families posted. There is no need to contact any of the coaches whenever this is the case as the procedure and the answers will always be the same. Thank you for your cooperation and patience on those unfortunate days.