Hello 15U and 18U Families,
We are excited to be able to welcome you to watch Friday practices at the Nepean Sportsplex.
Thank you to Cindy (15U) who will be acting as our “safety officer” by verifying proof of vaccination and taking attendance. Because it’s a large group it would be lovely if a parent from the 18U group would be able to help Cindy out!
Here are the protocols as set out by the City of Ottawa:
- Please complete your own health assessment when you complete one for your athlete
- Please arrive between 7:30pm and 7:45pm to check-in and show proof of vaccination along with ID
- You will only need to show your proof of vaccination to Nadia or Sonia the first time you attend practice.
- Please email Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to tonight’s practice if you are planning to attend
- Spectators are expected to enter with the athletes as a group
- The maximum number of spectators is 36 people
- Only one spectator per athlete is permitted
- Spectators must sit in the seat assigned to their athlete’s belongings.
- Spectators must exit the stands and the building as the athletes are finishing up on the pool deck to avoid crowing in the stands
- Spectators MUST wait OUTSIDE
the building (not in the lobby area) for their athletes
Please let me know if you have any questions.