What is Recreational Water Polo?
Our Recreational program is for athletes that are not looking for competitive water polo, but want to train and have fun playing water polo. Athletes in this program may have opportunities to participate in local and away tournaments as well. The Recreational program consists of two practices per week and a house league game every Sunday.
Why Kids Need Recreational Water Polo?
Competitive water polo is not for everyone, and we understand that. Our recreational program is excellent for athletes that loved our previous programs (Splash Polo? and I Love Water Polo) or are completely new to the sport. At the recreational level, we teach water polo basics and game play at the same time. The age range for this program is for athletes 14 years old and above. Want to play recreational water polo with your friends? Join our program here!
- Develop water safety skills
- Cultivate health and fitness
- Sample a new sport for which you may have a special talent or passion
- Meet new friends in a safe, fun environment, that also teaches life lessons
- Build endurance and muscle tone
- Learn water polo basics designed by International and Olympic coaches
?We realized that competitive water polo wasn’t for our kids, however, they loved the sport so much that they could not stay away from it. Capital Wave’s recreational program is the perfect fit for our daughter and son.? ? Capital Wave Parent