What a meet for our Regional swimmers.
Everyone set new best times and also scored points for their club. Despite our small numbers we put up some impressive performances with the medals and the ribbons to prove it. Highlights from Day 3 include:
- Stanley finishing strong to capture Bronze in the 100M BR. Stanley then went on to take 2.6 seconds off his 100 FR.
- Yassin took 1.5 seconds off his 100M FR
- Skawennahawi took 1.65 seconds off her 100 FR
- Kyrie continued to wow the crowd as the fastest 8 year old in the pool with another 1.37 in the 100 FR
- Nathan took an amazing 5.39 seconds off his 100 FR
- Sam marched on with a fantastic5.83 second improvement in the 100 FR
Congratulations to all! As a small club, we did extremely well at our first ever Regionals, well done! We came 15th out of 17 clubs in the Region. Those clubs all had bigger representation. If you were to break down the results by the number of swimmers, we did extremely well!
Now all we need is more swimmers at Regionals next year! And, that’s the plan!
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.