FALL 2022 REGISTRATION
STARTS THE WEEK OF SEPTEMBER 12TH
Secure your spot today. Space is limited.
Capital Wave is excited to welcome back all of our returning and new members for another great season. We are excited to introduce our new feeder program, 10U Mini Waves Swim and Polo program, that is a perfect program to prepare our kids for our most popular and successful 12U Junior Waves Swim and Polo program.
Please note that spots are limited for each program this fall season.
STEPS TO REGISTER
1. Make sure you are logged in to your account before you start. If you are new and need to create an account, please click this link.
2. Please read the program pages and details carefully before choosing the correct program you would like to register for. You can click on the program boxes below for more info.
3. Purchase the correct program and send the EMT payment.
4. Make sure you have registered for Water Polo Canada RAMP insurance.
5. Congrats, you are registered!
1. If you need/want to purchase Wave merchandise, please click on our shop.
2. If you have any coaching related questions, please contact our coaches at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. If you have any registration/fees related questions, please contact our admin team at email@example.com
FALL 2022 PROGRAM GROUPS:
Although program ages are set by competition standards, Head Coaches may allow certain exceptions depending on various factors. For example, an athlete may have the necessary skills to move up to an older category. Head Coaches will reach out to those families if needed.
Note that these programs are additional and supplementary trainings to the programs above.
- Develop water safety skills
- Cultivate health and fitness
- Sample a new sport for which you may have a special talent or passion
- Meet new friends in a safe, fun environment, that also teaches life lessons
- Build endurance and muscle tone
- Learn swimming and water polo fundamentals designed by International and Olympic coaches