Ages 7 to 9
About our Splash Polo Program
Splash Polo is our entry level program for our kids and youth recreational water polo programs for kids ages 8 to 9 (exceptional 7 year olds). Our 45-minute program teaches kids water safety, swimming and stroke improvement, fundamental water polo principles, treading water, and overall water fun. Our COED program is for kids who love the water, love to have fun, love to be active, and love to throw a ball around. Splash Polo is played in a shallow-deep pool where kids are allowed to touch the ground while playing. With that said, participants must be able to float, be comfortable putting their faces in the water, and be able to swim 15 meters unassisted. No lifejackets are to be used during the session.
Covid-19 Update: Please note that all programming has been modified to ensure the safety of the athletes and the coaches.
“We wanted our children to learn how to tread water and feel safer in the water, and Splash Polo did just that. This program offers exactly what it says and the coaches are simply amazing! We can’t wait to get our youngest son in this program!” – Splash Polo Parent
- Develop water safety skills
- Cultivate health and fitness
- Sample a new sport for which you may have a special talent or passion for
- Meet new friends in a safe, fun environment, that also teaches life lessons
- Build endurance and muscle tone
- Learn water polo basics designed by International and Olympic coaches